I’ve always wanted to do a few more lifestyle posts on this blog and when I saw Victoria’s post about the blogs she loved last month I had to jump on the bandwagon. I love seeing people spreading positive vibes and being kind so I wanted to do the same. By the way, she knows I’m stealing this idea so no hate plz.
- This post on her favourite movie of all time by Dorkface just totally got to me. I love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind but Jemma put into words all the feels and I did get a bit emosh reading it. There are no spoilers so check it out!
- This post by Lima from Fashionicide made me feel all kinds of emotions and then reminded me how much of a badass she is.
- Okay so this wasn’t technically August but I didn’t get round to reading it at the time of posting but but Victoria’s post on how she met her boyfriend was all kinds of cute.
- A food blogger I wish I saw more people raving about and one of my all time faves posted a brownie recipe which I loved. Her recipes are just so much more than recipes and are obviously made with such love and care. Just read them okay.
- Caitlin from Through The Mirror posted her strategy for gaining more Instagram followers, which I needed a LOT of help with. I’ve been following the methods outlined in the post and it works guys!
- Keeping with the Instagram theme I enjoyed reading Pippa’s journey with Instagram and how she learned to love it.
- Imii from Nettle & Blackberry wrote about why she does and doesn’t drink and I loved how honest she was.
- Food & Baker had my mouth watering with their Hassleback Potatoes recipe.
- Jess from Half Girl Half Teacup wrote about the important issue of Child Marriage and just everybody needs to read it, okay?
- And finally, Sammy’s post on Brighton Girl and why it’s such a fab thing is worth a read for everybody – not just us Brighton Girls!
Let me know what your favourite posts were in August in the comments!