Mr.Kipling have recently launched a new product, their ‘Exceedingly Good Slices’ and we were lucky enough to be sent some to review. We’ve also got a hamper of Mr.Kipling goodies to giveaway to one of you, but more on that later!
Mr. Kipling are urging people to #breakforcake with these oat slices as an alternative to your normal morning snack. They come in two flavours; dark chocolate & coconut and cranberry and orange.
If – like me – you’re rubbish at having breakfast, these are for you. I’ve been taking one or two to work with me as a snack to have with a cup of tea to keep me going before lunch time rolls around. They come in packs of four but each are individually wrapped so you don’t get that well I’ve opened the packet so I kinda have to eat them all temptation. Just me?
Having tried both of them now, I can say that the cranberry and orange are a firm favourite in our house, the flavour combination is just top notch.
To be in with a chance of winning a hamper filled with Mr. Kipling classics and their new slices, just follow the instructions on the link below.
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is open from the 22nd March – 28th March 2016
- The winner will be announced on the 28th March at 12pm.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter or email.
- The winner will have 24hrs to make contact once announced, otherwise we will have to choose another winner.
- The hamper will be sent by the PR company, therefore we are not responsible for any delay in shipment or damage to the product.
- No alternative products for any items that are not suitable for you.
- Entries from UK residents only.