A McMuffin without having to leave your house, the best hangover cure. The perfect breakfast for those mornings when all you want is something greasy!
What You’ll Need – Makes 2
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 4 sausages
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 4 slices american cheese
- 4 English muffins
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- circular moulds for the egg (we used a biscuit cutter)
- tin foil
- Make the sausage patties by skinning sausages and mixing the meat with the egg yolk in a bowl.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper and form into patties using a burger press or your hands.
- Put 2 frying pans on medium/high heat and add oil.
- Fry the sausage patties and the bacon in one pan should take 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Crack eggs and whisk, then pour into circular moulds one at a time and fry in the other frying pan.
- Eggs need around 3 minutes on one side then flip and poke out if stuck then continue to fry for around 1-2 minutes.
- Cut muffins in half and butter.
- Remove eggs, bacon and sausage from pan and fry the muffins butter side down for 2 minutes making sure you press down in the middle so the edges don’t burn.
- Construct the muffins by placing sausage, then bacon, then eggs topped with cheese and a little ketchup, salt & pepper.
- Wrap in foil and leave for 2 minutes so cheese melts.
- Unwrap and pig out!