When we were sent vouchers to buy some Haagen-Dazs for our Valentine’s Day recipe we were left with quite a bit of ice cream left over so we’ve been toying what to use it for. We went for an ice cream cheesecake, which I’ve never had before but hear they’re popular in the US, and if you’re interested here’s how you can make it too.
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Haagen-Dazs
- 200g cream cheese
- 1/2 pack of biscuits
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Take ice cream out of the freezer and allow to soften a little.
- Place biscuits of choice in a zip lock back and let your frustrations out a little by smashing them up.
- Mix the melted butter with the biscuit in a bowl, add the sugar and mix.
- Pack mixture into the bottom of a cheesecake tin until firm.
- Mix the ice cream and cream cheese until it becomes a thick liquid consistency.
- Pour on top of biscuit base.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Top with chopped fresh strawberries.